BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome to My World

a small world,but its about me and my life.

2009年9月18日星期五

about ...

hmmmm,prefer writing blog in chinese becoz can always present wat i wanna say
in english,i tried b4,n having some good responses
but the reason i din continue writing in english is
my emotion is negatively change
using passive words to express my feeling,its not a way to relieve
once,my emotion effects my writing thus effect the reader
i shouldn't taking risk like that again...
besides,my english is really poor
i cant exactly present my feeling as well as in chinese
see,here is the problem located
my mind keep thinking about the bad things
and my fingers are typing them out
i cant keep my secret well enough...
so if i really want to write somethings in english,i prefer write it in the other blog
where the blog is inside my 'heart'
its all for what i write for this post,good night=)

0 评论: